Welcome to our monthly passive income update for April 2016. This is part of the scorecard series where we track our dividends and other sources of passive income. We also include changes and updates related to our investments during the month – showing the growth of our dividends going forward.
Passive Income Update
Passive income for the month of April 2016 was C$637.46. The passive income for the month comprised of US$276.52 and C$289.04 (exchange rate is US$1 = C$1.26).
Passive income change is -6.09% QoQ and +2.41% YoY for the month. The passive income YTD is $2,805.40, which achieves 31.17% of our annual goal of earning $9K.
Passive income contributing entities:
- Agrium Inc (AGU.TO)
- Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp (AQN.TO)
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS.TO)
- BCE Inc (BCE.TO)
- Cineplex Inc (CGX.TO)
- General Electric (GE)
- Inter Pipeline Ltd (IPL.TO)
- Main Street Capital (MAIN)
- Realty Income Corp (O)
- Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD.TO)
- BMO Aggregate Bond Index ETF (ZAG.TO)
- BMO S&P/TSX Capped Composite Index ETF (ZCN.TO)
- Scotia Diversified Monthly Income Fund (mutual fund)
- Advertising revenue from this blog
- Interest on cash
- Cashback credit card
- Seeking Alpha – 2 new articles published
Dividend IncreasesApril saw dividend increase announcement from the following in our current holdings.
- Apple Inc (AAPL) raised its dividends by 9.62%
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) raised its dividend by 6.67%
- Jean Coutu Group Inc (PJC.A.TO) raised its dividend by 9.09%
- Omega Healthcare Investors Inc (OHI) raised its dividend by 1.75%
- Wells Fargo & Co (WFC) raised its dividend by 1.33%
Added PositionsDuring the month, we added the following position to our portfolio
- Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp (AQN.TO) – 2 shares DRIPped
Closed PositionsDuring the month, we closed the following position to our portfolio
That’s all folks! Hope you had a great April as well. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments or concerns below. I love hearing from the readers.
This article was written by Roadmap2Retire. If you enjoyed this article, please consider subscribing to my feed at Roadmap2Retire.com/feed