Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) provides communications, information, and entertainment products and services to consumers, businesses, and governmental agencies worldwide. This dividend achiever has paid dividends since 1984 and increased them for 10 years in a row.
The most recent dividend increase was in September 2013, when the Board of Directors approved a 2.90% increase in the quarterly dividend to 53 cents/share.
The company’s competitors include AT&T (T), Sprint (S) and T-Mobile (TMUS).
Over the past decade this dividend growth stock has delivered an annualized total return of 9% to its shareholders. Future returns will be dependent on growth in earnings and dividend yields obtained by shareholders.
Please read the rest of the article on Seeking Alpha
- Two High Yield Companies Raising Dividends in the past month
- Should I invest in AT&T and Verizon for high dividend income
- Maintaining Moats in times of Technological Changes
- Vodafone Group (VOD) Dividend Stock Analysis
- Types of dividend growth stocks
- Seven dividend companies bringing holiday joy to shareholders
This article was written by Dividend Growth Investor. If you enjoyed this article, please subscribe to have future articles emailed to you [Email] or follow me on Twitter [Twitter]