The September issue of Argus Research's Argus Update newsletter provides a list of stocks the firm titles as Dialing for Dividends. The screen is based on the following criteria:
- A market value of at least $1 billion
- A dividend yield of at least 3%, but less than 6%
- A dividend payout ratio of less than 50%
- Dividend growth of at least 8% per year over five years
- A forward P/E of less than 15
(click on table for larger image)
As is always the case, the list is only a starting point for investors. If any of the stocks on the list are being considered for inclusion in ones portfolio, additional research should be performed.
Dialing for Dividends: Stocks for Income & Safety ($)
This article was written by Disciplined Approach to Investing. If you enjoyed this article, please vote for it by clicking the Buzz Up! button below.